Updog Bodies Yoga Studio
Our yoga studio has a wonderful panorama view over the city and the island of Djurgården, creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere while you are enjoying your yoga practice. Here you can connect with nature while being indoors.
Click here for the studio schedule
Following the FHM recommendations, our yoga classes have max 12 students to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between the mats. In coming to a studio class, you agree to:
- Bring your own yoga mat, block, towel or water bottle.
- If you or an immediate family member show any signs of sickness, please stay at home. This includes: headaches, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, fever & loss of taste/smell.
- We wash our hands before our practice.
- We keep distance in all directions of our mats.
- Teachers are unable to physically adjust the student. All cues will be verbal.
Outdoor classes will be held by the water next to the outdoor gym in Kvarnholmen. An email will be sent 30 mins prior to the class if the class location is changed. Please bring your own yoga mat and keep a distance between the mats.
Equipment and props are still available in the studio. Students agree to sanitize used items before returning them.
All courses and workshops can be found here.