Updog Bodies Yoga Studio
Our yoga studio has a wonderful panorama view over the city and the island of Djurgården, creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere while you are enjoying your yoga practice. Here you can connect with nature while being indoors.
Click here for the studio schedule
Following the FHM recommendations, our yoga classes have max 8 students to maintain a distance between the mats. In coming to a studio class, you agree to:
- Reduce the traffic in the corridor: The door opens 15 mins before class starts. Please use the hand sanitizer before entering the room.
- Bring your own yoga mat, block, towel or water bottle.
- If you or an immediate family member show any signs of sickness, please stay at home. This includes: headaches, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, fever & loss of taste/smell.
- We wash/sanitize our hands before our practice.
- We keep distance in all directions of our mats.
- Teachers are unable to physically adjust the student. All cues will be verbal.
- Masks are available upon request. (Or bring your own, if desired)
Outdoor classes will be held by the water next to the outdoor gym in Kvarnholmen. An email will be sent 30 mins prior to the class if the class location is changed. Please bring your own yoga mat and keep a distance between the mats.
Online classes will be available. We will stream a few classes a week online.
Equipment and props are still available in the studio. Students agree to sanitize used items before returning them.
We offer classes streamed or pre-recorded online. Please check our schedule to book your online class.
Link is emailed 30 minutes before the class starts and is available to practice later. If you register for the class later than the link delivery time (as it is automatic), please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
All courses and workshops can be found here.