Smittskyddsåtgärder January 2021
(Infection Control Measures 2021)
Location: Size and zoning
Updog Bodies studio location is 112 m2 in size. The maximum number of patrons allowed in the location are 11 people. Each class size will have the maximum number of 8 students and 1-2 employees.
If there is an overbooking, the maximum number of 11 people in the location must not be exceeded. The last student who arrives will be asked to come to another class.
Infection control measures
Following the FHM recommendations, our yoga classes have max 8 students to maintain a distance between the mats. In coming to a studio class, you agree to:
- Reduce the traffic in the corridor: The door opens 15 mins before class starts.
- Two locations to hang personal items
- Changing rooms are not available, come yoga ready.
- Please use the hand sanitizer in the corridor before entering the room.
- Bring your own yoga mat, block, towel or water bottle. If you choose to borrow our equipment, please sanitize the items and the area around your mat.
- If you or an immediate family member show any signs of sickness, please stay at home. This includes: headaches, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, fever & loss of taste/smell.
- We wash/sanitize our hands before our practice.
- We keep distance in all directions of our mats.
- Teachers are unable to physically adjust the student. All cues will be verbal.
- Masks are available upon request. (Or bring your own, if desired)
Outdoor classes will be held by the water next to the outdoor gym in Kvarnholmen. An email will be sent 30 mins prior to the class if the class location is changed. Please bring your own yoga mat and keep a distance between the mats.
Online classes will be available. We will stream a few classes a week online.
Equipment and props are still available in the studio. Students agree to sanitize used items before returning them.